Salaries, incentives and negotiations
Salary review time has collided with the budget fallout. The hip pocket hurts. Companies need credible property and construction industry remuneration data (not recruiter data) to use as formal evidence of market conditions and industry salary levels in their negotiations with employees.
The Avdiev Property Industry Remuneration Report 2014 ©, the 28th Edition contains data for:
- 12 property, investment and construction market sectors – details in the attached order form.
- 300 plus positions, tables with salary and incentives data sourced from 110 employer companies for 20,000 incumbents nationally.
- State break downs for New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia.
- Size break downs – small, medium and major companies.
- A new Retirement Village / Aged Care market sector – new this year, and facing changes.
- Western Australia data – new this year.
- A total of 16 new positions throughout the market sectors.
- Extensive commentary on business and remuneration issues, changes and intentions.
The Avdiev Report is an essential tool for companies at salary time. Your team will appreciate your effort to use reliable market data in your salary negotiations. If you reach a stalemate, Avdiev conducts special remuneration reviews for CEOs, senior executives and their teams. Full details on www.avdiev.com.au